linus73

i love my new xcons

Thats awesome bro! Congrats as well to the equipment! smile.png

thanks! i wish ssa had an amp line, i just might try one.

We are considering it, just VERY expensive for what we want to do.

Again I am happy that you love your XCONS! They are by far some of the best drivers that I have ever owned. I would put them in my top three and I have owned a TON of different subs.

:woot:

Thats awesome bro! Congrats as well to the equipment! smile.png

thanks! i wish ssa had an amp line, i just might try one.

To build an amp up to SSA standards would be not very cost effective I don't believe.. Just my opinion. But with SSA's motto being built in america, I'm assuming that principal would still apply for any future products. And IIRC, an all american amplifier may cost a bit compared to what other brands offer watt to watt. Also, iirc, some pieces that are produce in every amplifier are only produce in other countries, which again, would go against the SSA motto. But if it could be done, without a doubt I would too buy!!

We have been considering amps here, but it is very limited in options and ULTRA expensive.

i kinda figured that, a nice true 3500 watt would be awsome! a perfect match for my xcons......OH YEAH

The xcons are sounding better as each day passes. Man these subs are really awsome! No smell to em like my orion's had. These babys are begging for more, and if i had better electrical in the ride i would give it to them (warranty issues is why i dont upgrade the alt yet) gonna have to wait 5 more yrs to do that. But anyway these xcons outperformed just about every other sub i have tried, as well as my customers too. My 2 xcons sound soooooooo f.....ing AWSOME! maby ssa will have the zcons available in 10's soon.

I love it when these stories come to light. It was great speaking with you on the phone about our products. I am sure you are confident enough in the SSA driver lines to place your opening order.

Like I said before, everyone who uses our drivers, falls in love with them.

Thanks for the glowing review!

ok so here is a video i made in my shop of my ssa 10" xcons. i did this video to show what the spl was inside. hope you enjoy it. click on my link.

http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/stevelobello/?action=view&current=20120509_123829.mp4

Edited by linus73

The xcons are sounding better as each day passes. Man these subs are really awsome! No smell to em like my orion's had. These babys are begging for more, and if i had better electrical in the ride i would give it to them (warranty issues is why i dont upgrade the alt yet) gonna have to wait 5 more yrs to do that. But anyway these xcons outperformed just about every other sub i have tried, as well as my customers too. My 2 xcons sound soooooooo f.....ing AWSOME! maby ssa will have the zcons available in 10's soon.

I love it when these stories come to light. It was great speaking with you on the phone about our products. I am sure you are confident enough in the SSA driver lines to place your opening order.

Like I said before, everyone who uses our drivers, falls in love with them.

Thanks for the glowing review!

i am very confident in your product! it will be a while before my opening order, but will be well worth it. my customers are used to kicker cvr's and alpine type x and so on... so getting them to upgrade will be difficult with these prices, but i will give it my best!