harvester51

10in GCON!!

Hello everybody i just ordered 4 10in gcons and i was wondering what the current lead time is on the gcons?

Expect at least a month.

THANK YOU for your order. Ryan is correct, the stated 21 business day lead time is about right. Some drivers are going out faster.

Yea i figured about a month thats about how long it took to get my icon 12 and dcon 12. The reason i was askings is because i didnt know if yall had all ready sold them all.

They are built to order just like your Icon and Dcon. ;)

Well more of what i meant was, i didnt now if you had all the parts for them or not in stock

Well more of what i meant was, i didnt now if you had all the parts for them or not in stock

Yes, all Gcon parts in stock. We are only awaiting parts on Dcon's. :)

It's like a nice surprise. Order them, don't pay attention to anything, then BAM, one day you got some subs. Personally I like that. It's like getting a present. Screw tracking and status updates.

lol i have been wanting to do 3 gcon 15's in my f150, but idk if i personally can wait a whole month lol. it takes me 30mins to drive to work and 30 mins back everyday. plus i go to see my girl a few times aweek which is another 20 mins so i spend alot of time in my truck. no subs is..... just boring lol

Yea i know what you mean i just took my icon out pf ny truck and its horrible not feeling the bass.