Sign in to follow this  
SKunk9381

F-250 Extened cab?????

Hey guys.. looking to do a system in my F-250 ext cab. Its the new body style 1999. Anyone have any install ideas? I have an eclipse 8445 installed. Nothing else clean slate! Pics? Previous installs you have done????

Thanks

William

what kind of sound are you going for?

I know I have to much engine noise to worry about SQ to much.. something musical yet packs a punch! Thats what I want lol . I am doing the SQ setup in the GF's car. BTW I have some 5x7 alpine type R components/coax thingy speakers for the doors.. all 4 corners. I hate to loose the back seat but... I can do with out if need be. I listen to country/rap/rock mostly. Thanks again!

Ok how about decent sounding and loud as hell from a sealed box? And somewhat of a budget? Mabe 1-12 to conserve space 2 mabe.. NO 15's I dont care for the sound!

12 sealed? humm MAG maybe ;)

Stereo Integrity MAG, one of the best subs I have every tested, there is a VID on Realm of Excursion that I shot, and I did a Momentum Article on it. Excellent choice if you want top notch sound/output/quality/customer service/exclusivity etc..