Sign in to follow this  
pro-rabbit

Another local client

He wanted to get this stuff installed rather quickly..so 3.5 hours later and this is what we got....

This was installed in a 2002 Escalade

2 DD 9515s

DD M4A

Batcap 4000

There is more product going into this truck..this is a temp setup to get some low-end in the truck for a while.

Vinyl matched to the truck with dual Kerf port.

IMAG0024-1.jpg

Batcap 4000 and a "quick" wire job to get him up and running for a few days until he gets the rest of the product he needs.

IMAG0027.jpg

Everything looks clean, but the battery isn't mounted down? That makes me want to cry.

Everything looks clean, but the battery isn't mounted down? That makes me want to cry.

LOL, it is actually. I will have to get a better pic. We had a few trays left over from an SPL build where we had some 4000's mounted on the frame..so this is sitting in that and mounted to the box. It does need the strap but we ran out of time and after some tests we realized it was not going anywhere for the time being. He should be back over at 10am tomorrow though to get some touch ups done and that is one of them.

The jack was installed prior to me seeing the truck. It bolts in place. He has some larger wheels and wanted a better jack if he gets a flat.