breez8708

box for 15s need help

Well guys i jus have a simple ? I have two american bass hd 15s i have a small trunk and i want to go aero port the guy i got the subs from wants to sell me two 8in ports i fogot the hz but im woundering will i b able to go with aeros or classic slot (04 grandprix) thanks guys

Two fifteens I'm a trunk is much harder than you think. In a small trunk you are biting off easy more than you can chew.

Haha well I just realized that this is a few weeks old.

Well guys i jus have a simple ? I have two american bass hd 15s i have a small trunk and i want to go aero port the guy i got the subs from wants to sell me two 8in ports i fogot the hz but im woundering will i b able to go with aeros or classic slot (04 grandprix) thanks guys

A few weeks old, but no one has helped, so I will voice my opinion.

As stated before, two 15s will be a challenge in a trunk, to play efficiently. I couldn't find the exact subwoofer recommendations for that sub, weird that the manufacture has not published that information on the site. Aero ports can help save up space to run a ported enclosure. But seeing how much space you will need for two 15s plus the ability to daily tune will be far fetched IMHO. The tuning freq you referred to by hz is not a pre-determined number. The enclosure size as well as aimed tuned frequency will determine the length needed accordingly. I will first post up some deminisons of your trunk that you are willing to sacrifice for this installation, then we will go from there.

Thanks sencheezy i really needed that great help i normally go with 12s but i got the subs 4 a real steal so i said i try em out lol but the guy i bought them from use aero port an i love the look an i like dat the box could b small i jus really want great sound an i hear alot bout areos

learn to type.