They have a faulty design that creates a rather large number of issues and the great magic smoke.

Say that on caco or to Mach5.

I have a few times, normally ends with a PM from a Mod suggesting I stop before I get a vacation.

:Doh:

Ineed Aaron.

I was actually just banned over there for some imaginary reason. A mod and myself were PMing back and forth and then I log in to read a PM and I was banned with the comment of "Arguing with a Mod".

Maybe I used words that were to large for his reading level? Who knows, very odd over at CACO.

They have a faulty design that creates a rather large number of issues and the great magic smoke.

curious to what u mean by they have a faulty design ??

I will get our amp tech to do a write up when he has time and PM it to you. He is far more knowledgeable then myself and go into to greater detail.

Why can't you post it here?

I can/will. I don't mind stating my opinion, but i try not to stir the pot that much to be honest. However, I can post it as 3rd party since it won't actually be my personal review of the Brazilian amplifiers.

Ineed Aaron.

I was actually just banned over there for some imaginary reason. A mod and myself were PMing back and forth and then I log in to read a PM and I was banned with the comment of "Arguing with a Mod".

Maybe I used words that were to large for his reading level? Who knows, very odd over at CACO.

That has been a problem from almost day one on that site. Very sad.

Ineed Aaron.

Maybe I used words that were to large for his reading level? Who knows, very odd over at ****.

That has been a problem from almost day one on that site. Very sad.

sounds like SMD also. that has to be the worst forum for nuthugging. if your not a nuthugger then your banned, if you disagree with another member who has a higher post count than you then your banned. i dropped **** when they started making their members pay.