Sign in to follow this  
OuTLaWeD

an idea to throw out there

would there be any way to make a completelly wireless amp? something like a Bluetooth setup so people can get away from tearing their vehicles apart to wire their doors and what not. it's easy to power up an amp, but a pain in the ass to wire up the doors and the rest of it. i would love to see an amp that only needs the power and ground and instead of a remote wire or RCA's the amp turns on via Bluetooth signal sent from the headunit and sends signal to the speakers via Bluetooth. could you imagine how great that technology would be? i think it's an awesome idea. i think the amp would have to be on each speaker though and someting like a Bluetooth router would have to be used to send out the signal to each of them. just a thought.

i know you bring alot of new ideas to the table so thats why i posted it in your area

Edited by ChILL

Need to improve bluetooth technology before !

The only thing i see even being close to being blutooth at all or soon would be a bass knob.

75254d1213119327-animated-gif-thread-bad-bong-hit.gif

hahaha, i've seen that happen before!!! good memories. it's just as funny when they don't pull away and blow water all over the place as long as it's not your place.

would there be any way to make a completelly wireless amp? something like a Bluetooth setup so people can get away from tearing their vehicles apart to wire their doors and what not. it's easy to power up an amp, but a pain in the ass to wire up the doors and the rest of it. i would love to see an amp that only needs the power and ground and instead of a remote wire or RCA's the amp turns on via Bluetooth signal sent from the headunit and sends signal to the speakers via Bluetooth. could you imagine how great that technology would be? i think it's an awesome idea. i think the amp would have to be on each speaker though and someting like a Bluetooth router would have to be used to send out the signal to each of them. just a thought.

i know you bring alot of new ideas to the table so thats why i posted it in your area

Interesting idea -- but, of course, each speaker would need to be wired for power and ground as well to make that work. So we are back to wiring things up.

Sign in to follow this