Sign in to follow this  
jntar

Got my radio back today...

I know you guys are thinking about how my radio has anything to do with SI...well, not having a radio for 4.5 weeks tends to drive an audiophile crazy. I used my Ipod with my Shure E4c ($299 retail) earbuds, but I was still missing it big time.

Today I got my HU back and had it installed...well...the installer halfway did it and I had to finish it. His explanation...LOL..."I have never seen a radio with this many wires" (talking about my Eclipse 8053).

I had written down all my setting before I had my deck servised. I pluged them all in and one again I was like a little kid who just got an Xbox 360 for x-mas. I am still in awe at how good the Mag sounds with any power I have ever thrown at it. I dont know what to say to you Nick other then, good pucking job!

:runlaugh: :runlaugh: :runlaugh: :runlaugh: :runlaugh:

So, was this installer at an Eclipse dealer?

Good to hear though! I can't wait to get my MAG back!

So, was this installer at an Eclipse dealer? 

Good to hear though!  I can't wait to get my MAG back!

Yeah Cartoys...HAHA!!! I would have just installed it myself, but since it had problems and they give you a three year warranty if they install I chose to go with them. I pretty much finished up there and went home and reinstalled it.

Either way I <3 my mag :)