Kangaroux

WTB: Cheap 8" sub

Looking for a cheap ($50 - $60) 8" sub, needs to have a 4 ohm final load. No crazy RMS, this is gonna be replacing a logitech sub used for a desktop setup. The big thing is that the sub needs to be able to play down into the low 30's at least. The current sub sounds like total sh!t below like 50hz. I even made a new box for it that's 0.7 cubes tuned to 35hz and it can't play anything under 50hz without having a tremendous amount of port noise (the original box for it did the exact same thing).

Looking for a cheap ($50 - $60) 8" sub, needs to have a 4 ohm final load. No crazy RMS, this is gonna be replacing a logitech sub used for a desktop setup. The big thing is that the sub needs to be able to play down into the low 30's at least. The current sub sounds like total sh!t below like 50hz. I even made a new box for it that's 0.7 cubes tuned to 35hz and it can't play anything under 50hz without having a tremendous amount of port noise (the original box for it did the exact same thing).

sounds like you designed the box poorly.

sounds like you designed the box poorly.

I can send you the box design if you want...hell the box before this even had a flared aero and it still has a TON of port noise. By the way the port noise happens at almost inaudible volume levels, it's not something that just becomes noticeable as you turn it up real loud, it's there no matter what.

Thanks for the links Sen. That last one is a woofer not a sub, but that hivi is lookin nice