Ha, ha that is funny. The owners manual on my Uncles SRT-10 states that you shouldn't carry more than 500lbs in the bed. Super trucky!

Most the vehicles on that list are so low volume that the impact they have is so negligible that it pisses me off that that article was even printed ... All it does is create unnecessarily bad press for those companies ...

Maybe they should be attacking the high volume vehicles that get poor fuel economy ...

Get either the Ford Super Duty or the Chevy in a diesel, run it off processed biodiesel...solves that problem neatly. Well under $1 USD per gallon :)

I doubt someone that drives a Ferrari is really going to drive it enough to care how much gas it uses.

Ha, ha that is funny.  The owners manual on my Uncles SRT-10 states that you shouldn't carry more than 500lbs in the bed.  Super trucky!

i remember the cyclones having that "rating"..lol...

the H1 didn't make it becuz it's diesel, whereas the H2 is gas...

me wants an H1 Alpha!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Alphas are cool

I have a hummer dealership near where i live

its all H2's and like 2-3 H1's

H1's are overpriced, even as ex-military vehicles...

The only benefit (status symbols notwithstanding) they have over a Pinz or MB Unimog is gearing for a higher top speed, and better resistance to rolling over. But a 'Mog will match or beat a Hummer for crawling capability, and IIRC you don't have a locking diff on the civilian Hummers :)

You forgot to mention:

Looks better, holds more passengers,is street legal in all 50 states, doesnt need a 24V electrical. Im pretty shure that the H1's have locking diffs, you can even get them on the H3

Ferraris/lambos are gas hogs.

They get worse mileage than my burb !

Millions of SUVs vs maybe a couple thousand high-end sports cars used as daily drivers ... Who cares ?

They get chitty milage, but their overall impact is negligible ...