Sign in to follow this  
60ndown

this guy has played with some subs

I dont know what a bunch of those subs are since many are with out label or logo

eclipse_12_titanium_1.jpg

If thats 10% of everything he has ever owned dude has owned a lot of subs !

Seems a bit overkill and a waste of money.

10% of what he's played with, not nessicarily owned. Ive played with a number of drivers, not matching that lsit, but easilly 50-60decent drivers and over 100 if you include the crappy ones i bought or used to blow or trash or w/e.

Ive owned maybe 20subs total and 15 different modles. Heh, and im only 16. the future doesnt look good.

still 228ish pics, 6 per sub, that is 38subs. that is 380ish subs total. average price of say $200 each, that is $76,000 in just subs. That is working 2.5 years as a teacher in florida and buying nothing but subs. lol.

but he didnt have to own all of them and alot that he did "own" where probably demoed by him, and he had to give them back later on.

10% of what he's played with, not nessicarily owned. Ive played with a number of drivers, not matching that lsit, but easilly 50-60decent drivers and over 100 if you include the crappy ones i bought or used to blow or trash or w/e.

Ive owned maybe 20subs total and 15 different modles. Heh, and im only 16. the future doesnt look good.

G

Bullchit.

You're over-exaggerating... ;) ...

Name 10 different models YOU HAVE OWNED ;) ... No lying either...

nG

Average-Good's

e12a

Avalanche

SE's*

RE's*

Old Tempest

Audiobahn AW's

Audiobahn Alum's

Assasin's

w0's

chitty

Roadmaster

Xplod

"Rampage"

MTX 4500's*

*Temporarily, basically i bought them with the intention of selling in an install or otherwise.

ive had a few others, chitty others or ones i didnt know the modle on, one pair of 10's from pioneer which i still have in the garradge and old old OLD Roxfords which i threw away.

n00bx

Edited by CBFryman

oh and to add to the chitty list, my GF's uncle had a pair of mid line jensen 10's he gave to me when he found out i was into audio stuff that where just sitting in his shed. Said he paid 50 a pop about 3-4yrs ago. Im gonna give them to my GF's mom instead of a single Assasin 10.

still 228ish pics, 6 per sub, that is 38subs. that is 380ish subs total. average price of say $200 each, that is $76,000 in just subs. That is working 2.5 years as a teacher in florida and buying nothing but subs. lol.

but he didnt have to own all of them and alot that he did "own" where probably demoed by him, and he had to give them back later on.

yea that is just $10.000 shy of a years salary for me and i have owned a few subs in my time but no were near as many as that.