Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

Sundown E-series Sub woofer sale

There is a sale on Sundown E-series sub woofers (10"/12"/15") for the month of October. Check them out here: http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/categories/sub-woofers/sundown-audio/e-series.html

E10_10_007_SSA__56940.1339445339.1280.1280.jpg

The sale price is shipped, how do I go about purchasing them at the shipped price. When I checkout in the SSA store its still charging shipping. Thanks

The sale price is not with shipping.

Jacob already said that it is shipped. Ill just pick them up else where, thanks.

Why did you order them from SSA? Not to be negative but why did they think everything is free shipping.

Jacob already said that it is shipped. Ill just pick them up else where, thanks.

Sorry, we cannot do shipped, something about losing money is not too attractive. ;)

Why did you order them from SSA? Not to be negative but why did they think everything is free shipping.

Most online retailers sell Sundown products with free shipping (included in price). As far as I know all Sundown prices are "shipped" prices. I never paid a seperate shipping fee on any Sundown products I bought. I think ssa is the only "store" that charges shipping on Sundown products.

Most online retailers sell Sundown products with free shipping (included in price). As far as I know all Sundown prices are "shipped" prices. I never paid a seperate shipping fee on any Sundown products I bought. I think ssa is the only "store" that charges shipping on Sundown products.

Yes, shipping on the E-series sub woofers, not the others. Please don't try to make it appear we are trying to make extra off our customers.