Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

SAZ-1200D / 2500D v.2 / 3500D v.2 Pre-Order

I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting these models to be available for ordering -- today is the day !!! So pick them up and be one of the first with the new models !!!

----------

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sundown-audio/137342-saz-1200d-prototype.html

** SAZ-1200D Information Thread

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sundown-audio/123265-saz-2500d-v-2-prototype-completed.html

** SAZ-2500D v.2 Information Thread

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sundown-audio/125227-sundown-saz-3500d-v-2-prototype-complete.html

** SAZ-3500D v.2 Information Thread

----------

Production started last week. Our estimated delivery date to our shop is by the end of January 2012.

As with any pre-order delivery times are an ETA (estimated time of arrival) and are not a guarantee of the delivery date. DO NOT order if you are not okay with possible delays as there will be no refunds for delays.

SAZ-1200D :

Pre-Order Price : $340.00

Regular Price : $400.00

SAZ-2500D v.2 :

Pre-Order Price : $650.00

Regular Price : $775.00

SAZ-3500D v.2 :

Pre-Order Price : $900.00

Regular Price : $1125.00

Pricing is shipped in continental 48 states. Contact us for a SH quote to AK or HI. !!! THIS IS FOR USA ONLY !!!

To order get in touch with your favorite local or online dealer or send a Paypal in to us at sundownz@sundownaudio.com

----------

CIMG6636.JPG

* SAZ-1200D Insides

CIMG6269.JPG

* SAZ-2500D v.2 Insides

3500D_1_SML.jpg

Ummm, I know you meant 2013....right? ;)

Looks like I'm gonna be getting all my equipment by late Jan/early Feb :)

Big chunk of these are reserved to go out to international accounts; so if you'd like to get in on the first run act as soon as you can :)

3500's still going to be available? I should be ordering in the next 2 days.

Christmas with 4 teenage daughters = broke ass dad....LOL

3500's still going to be available? I should be ordering in the next 2 days.

Christmas with 4 teenage daughters = broke ass dad....LOL

We still have some of all models available.

Any ETA on when presale will be ending?

Edited by chicagofan

I'm just wondering, what is the difference between the SAZ 1200, and the 1500? I mean there is a fairly large price difference for very little extra rated power, why? I know that most Sundown amps are "underrated", so is the 1500 more "underrated" or something? I just don't understand why someone would buy a 1500 over a 1200. BTW I am not trying to be an ass, I'm just curious.

I'm just wondering, what is the difference between the SAZ 1200, and the 1500? I mean there is a fairly large price difference for very little extra rated power, why? I know that most Sundown amps are "underrated", so is the 1500 more "underrated" or something? I just don't understand why someone would buy a 1500 over a 1200. BTW I am not trying to be an ass, I'm just curious.

More than likely from an economical standpoint, a lot of people can't justify paying $500 or better for an amp. By having a cheaper model you can access that demand as well.

oh the wait is starting to kill me..

The amps are in the USA ; so all we are waiting for now is unloading, customs inspection, and delivery to us. Will keep this updated.

How long before end of presale? Consdering a 2nd 3500 Friday for my birthday ;)

Should have these in stock and start shipping today or Monday ; pre-order officially closed.

Sign in to follow this