Sign in to follow this  
PistolPete94

Long time no see

Holy Shit!! lol i just about blew my t0 a second ago :P time for new sub!!! I have a friend with a t2 in a silverado extended cab in a probox. Its a lil loud haha. But i think your story may be the best story ive heard ina while! Once i get that zcon imma be killin EVERYONE!!!!!!

Nooooo haha that sucks bro! He blew the whole back window out and when they went to the junk yard, another friend accidentlying broke the only one they could find haha.

once I get all my amps in I AM A put a shit ton of power to this little pos mtx sub. I think it's 250 rms so it'll be cool to see it blow!

Edited by tbPerez

The t0 is still under warranty so maybe i can get my money back :P and then put it into buying the zcon! The magnet is starting to stick so i may just let loose on it tomorrow and see what happens but ill call the shop before i do. I wanna see what happens to that mtx! i bet thatll be funny itll goo booom then just lock up or fry ahaha

I doubt you will get it covered under warranty unless it's one of those no questions asked ones where they replace it no matter what. jus hope it is! I'll make a video of it.I have 2 of them so Ill do it twice!

The guy at the shop said when i bought it if it breaks he will replace it or something. Ill just create a story with it hahaha and awesome! once we get our zcons we gotta make some vids

The guy at the shop said when i bought it if it breaks he will replace it or something. Ill just create a story with it hahaha and awesome! once we get our zcons we gotta make some vids

Hell yea well make some vids!! ohh get a crescendo bc2K and well have the same system hahaha

Haha nah i gotta be different :P I got an american bass dealer close by so i may get a 3k :P

hahajus messin. I love how everything I get, none of the people that live by me kno what any of these brands are! everyone here owns kicker and Rockford lol mine always blows theirs away!

hahajus messin. I love how everything I get, none of the people that live by me kno what any of these brands are! everyone here owns kicker and Rockford lol mine always blows theirs away!

Hahah! same here. They are like who's ssa? who's Fi? who's Ascendant? and i just tell them better than mostly everything you are running right now ahaha. with this zcon ill be sooo much louder than everyone around here. even the guys with two l7 15s

Hahah! same here. They are like who's ssa? who's Fi? who's Ascendant? and i just tell them better than mostly everything you are running right now ahaha. with this zcon ill be sooo much louder than everyone around here. even the guys with two l7 15s

yea nothins better than blowin their ears out wit shit they never heard of lol I remember when I was at this party I had my trailblazer there with the 21 and some guy I knew kept saying how loud his cvxs and I said come to my car I guarantee mines louder. He kept sayin yea right and there's no way. I took him to my car and played white girl. He's like Wtf that was so loud and kept sayin how awesome it was because it was louder hahaha

Hahaha that's awesome. Wardens are beasts! I actually got to see twistedchild420s car at a show and i was thoroughly impressed and I think that's when I knew I wanted to be just retardedly loud! Haha

that's awesome. I wish I could see some of these sickk builds. I haven't been to any shows yet. I think next year I'll go to them. I've always wanted to but never new when they were :/ I'm only 18 too so I really haven't had that many builds lol

I'm 18 too! My friend and I went to spring break nationals this year and it was so awesome! Soo many amazing cars and trucks. Most of the big you hear about go to it! So if you wanted to go to a show I'd most definitely put that one at the top of your list. Shows give me ideas on what to do to my truck ad how I can make mine different from everyone else's.

Damn now I wanna go to it lol but yea they always have good ideas you can use. Did you drive down there, since you live in Alabama?

Of course we drove man! Gotta show of some kind of car while we were there lol

I'm from Michigan so it's a lot farther. Also mines a lease so I couldn't drive because of the miles. I definitely want to go to the ones here in Michigan though. Just gotta find out when they are.

I'm from Michigan so it's a lot farther. Also mines a lease so I couldn't drive because of the miles. I definitely want to go to the ones here in Michigan though. Just gotta find out when they are.

Use the wonderful power of the internet! hahaha

Yup I will. hah what truck do you have?

Yup I will. hah what truck do you have?

a nissan frontier dessert runner upgraded to a 4x4 suspension, exhaust, ecu tune, with a rockford soundsystem. Hopefully ill be able to do something along the lines of more boom haha but i just got a call today from the shop owner and he said he can replace it or let me trade up to something better like a t1 or t2 which idk. I was hoping to get my 170 back and add it to my zcon funds :(

Nicee ride! I'd take the replacement and just sell it. You'll get some money back and be able to bump for a little longer too. Is it 170 new?

179 new but he said i could upgrade to a t1 for about 180 if i wanted to... im thinking of selling it but i dont know of anyone who has the money around where i live to purchase a brand new p3 from me

Just put it up on craigslist. Show them it's brand new and the receipt if they give you one. That way they know it's brand new. You won't get all of it back but most of it!

Yea true! I may do that. We will just see what happens if not ill get that t1 and make it as loud as humanly possible haha

I thought about getting a single zcon 12 but idk haha im not a huge fan of the cone sad.png

What?

yeaaaaahhhh. the Zcon does NOT have a inverted dustcap...... so tell me again why you dont like tha Zcon

I thought about getting a single zcon 12 but idk haha im not a huge fan of the cone sad.png

What?

yeaaaaahhhh. the Zcon does NOT have a inverted dustcap...... so tell me again why you dont like THE Zcon

I love the zcon i just dont like the looks of its dust cap. I may upgrade to one sooner or later but not at the momment cause what i have right now just blew locked up and i may just trade up to a t1 or t2 for a few extra bucks. But i will soon have a full on ssa system with im thinkin two xcon 15s or two zcon 12s.