ok im currently running sum cheap o wiring and id like to know what is the best route to upgrade it im running a 130 amp alt upped from a 60 amp. Big 3 is done with some good 4ga scraps i rounded up at the shop with copper ring terminals crimped on. I am running a RE audio dts 1500.1 amp battery is unfortunately stock till i go pick up my yellow top this sunday.

Should i just get a quality O.F.C. amp wiring kit?

Should I just order some welding lead and build my own?

If I do either of these do i need to get 4ga or thicker like 2 or 0ga?

There is also a 200 or so watt 2 chanel amp running 2 memphis 6x9s. this amp is already ran and hooked up tho so i could switch it over to the new run from a dist block or just leave it ran how it is just lookin for any good suggestions here

A basic 4 gauge wire kit will suffice. A distribution block will work just fine for your two channel amp.

i have been lookin at the knukonceptz site but i was wondering about the tinned copper and thanks for the input

4 gauge will be fine but I would go ahead and do 0 gauge. It really isnt that much more and will allow future upgrades more than 4 will. Or you could do it twice like I did lol.

Also cca will be fine. And id much rather have a diehard platinum over any optima.

right on the optima im getting in my project car im going to get tomorrow and free now tho lol thanks for the suggestion tho DBSUPRA

ill be lookin for a bettery at some point tho being im drivin a lil honda im and my project is a 98 prelude sh both have a puny little thing for a bettery i can litterally grab the battery 1 handed over the top and pick it up in either case lol