Sign in to follow this  
Rapatari

2001 S10 Extended Cab Build

Long time member here first build log though.

I have on order 2 sundown sa-12's and from what I already have gathered i need about a 4cu ft net common chamber box and I want to get around 30Hz tune. Looking for ideas on design as far as sub and port orientation.

I plan on removing and reloacting the jack so i have more room to work with back against the cab wall. I am also making a false floor/platform to have a nice area to work with.

I have 1500 watts on tap, stock electrical although I am also going to upgrade my power/grounds under the hood. I have a pretty beefy battery and with only 1500 watts I should survive with just charging upgrades. Have in the past but we shall see what voltage looks like when I get that far.

Running out of post time atm but as far as my goals go Im just looking to get low and decently loud, I listen to mostly rap, some electronica and rock from time to time as well.

Thats it for now, should be starting as soon as the subs get here. Just want to get some ideas for the box and I can get started on that as well. The. Its Pic time :D