Sign in to follow this  
DieseLife

WTB- 10" or 12" ICON or better sub

I'm going to be buying a black ice 1300.1 amp next week. So I will be in need of a nice sub to push with this amp. I need a D2 so I can run 1ohm at the amp, especially since this will be a single sub setup. Let me know what you have, it will need to be shipped to 79424. After this week ill have more of an idea of what budget the price has to be within. 985-7six8-816three. Thanks

Julian has some D2 XCON 10's for sale. And worst case scenario I think that the SSA store carries some new with warranty wink.png

He is only selling them by the pair. I really want that zcon for future upgraded but its a little out my budget I think. I'm shooting for an xcon but if I can't find one used, or a used icon, my last resort will be buying an icon new from SSA

Thanks for looking out tho!

Edited by DieseLife

He is only selling them by the pair. I really want that zcon for future upgraded but its a little out my budget I think. I'm shooting for an xcon but if I can't find one used, or a used icon, my last resort will be buying an icon new from SSA

Thanks for looking out tho!

hey i'm looking at that guy's zcon as well but only a single one. I'm wondering if he'll be willing to sell us each one knowing he'll be selling two at a time. I see you're also in texas so perhaps it could work. pm me

I have a Fi BL10 D2 with cooling and daily option.  It's 5 weeks old and has a little scuff on the mounting gasket.  Reason for selling....I want moar loud!  Send me a PM if you are interested.

Sign in to follow this