tc300

Order number 6466

and having subs and recones on the same build order sounds just stupid to me.  You have this big SSA store with so much selection.  It takes 2 months to receive one of "your" products.  Why would I buy a another brand from your store?  Obvious problems exist with keeping up with orders.  If you want to grow as a company stop hoarding the profit.

If you are suggesting this about SSA, then i suggest you get your information correct.  They are LUCKY if they make $15-$20 per driver.    You know how much Sundown and Skar and the other companies are making using chinese labor and parts?  Five to ten times as much.    Now tell me who's hoarding the profit.

There is a reason our economy sucks and you don't see US made products much anymore.  People want cheap shit and they want it right now.

I never should have said any of that, I was just frustrated with the whole situation I was in.  I sold my RE XXX v3 reconed wth FI parts to buy a zcon from the classifieds here and received a blown sub from a bad seller.  I devoted to keep that XXX driver forever for a HT project, but instead wanted a new setup.  (addiction)  The seller reimbursed me for a recone, but still had to endure this wait. 

I received my recone on Weds.  and its doing work for about an hr total playtime right now.   Wow guys.  This is a really great driver, great parts, all around A+.  I'm sorry for the negativity, but my next purchase from your store is a hat and shirt cause the SQ and loudness is out of this world.  Proud to own fantastic products made in the USA.  Thanks guys, definitely adding your drivers to my collection. 

and having subs and recones on the same build order sounds just stupid to me.  You have this big SSA store with so much selection.  It takes 2 months to receive one of "your" products.  Why would I buy a another brand from your store?  Obvious problems exist with keeping up with orders.  If you want to grow as a company stop hoarding the profit.

If you are suggesting this about SSA, then i suggest you get your information correct.  They are LUCKY if they make $15-$20 per driver.    You know how much Sundown and Skar and the other companies are making using chinese labor and parts?  Five to ten times as much.    Now tell me who's hoarding the profit.

There is a reason our economy sucks and you don't see US made products much anymore.  People want cheap shit and they want it right now.

I never should have said any of that, I was just frustrated with the whole situation I was in.  I sold my RE XXX v3 reconed wth FI parts to buy a zcon from the classifieds here and received a blown sub from a bad seller.  I devoted to keep that XXX driver forever for a HT project, but instead wanted a new setup.  (addiction)  The seller reimbursed me for a recone, but still had to endure this wait. 

I received my recone on Weds.  and its doing work for about an hr total playtime right now.   Wow guys.  This is a really great driver, great parts, all around A+.  I'm sorry for the negativity, but my next purchase from your store is a hat and shirt cause the SQ and loudness is out of this world.  Proud to own fantastic products made in the USA.  Thanks guys, definitely adding your drivers to my collection. 

Thank you for the positive words!!  Glad you got it and you are happy with it.  :)

Patients always payoff big time. :)

Hey Neal.....

It's patience.

LOL!

Hey Neal.....

It's patience.

LOL!

Oh the irony.

This phone changes my spelling once in a while. Sorry ;)