Sign in to follow this  
HCCAfan

March 18, 2004

well, i got woke up by the UPS man, had to sign for a package. So i am half asleep sign for a package that i didnt know what it was for. Thought ok, whats this, so i open this thing up and its a mint condition RF 450s amp with a note on how to wire to 2 dvc subs, and right away I am like WTF? #1, who would send ME and rf amp, and #2, why would they be telling me how to derive the perfect ohm load for my rf subs since i dont own rf subs. So i look on the outside of the box and its for the next door neighbor, or one of the college kids that like there. So i go put on some shorts and walk over there and give the amp to the guy and offer to help him out on hooking his amp up for free when he hooks it up since i am not new to these things. Needless to say he was very happy that i brought it over. I know i would be hot if i didnt get my package so I know i made his day.

THAT happened to me once, ordered two strokers and the UPS guy took it to the neighbors...boy did that suck....great job

well, i got woke up by the UPS man, had to sign for a package. So i am half asleep sign for a package that i didnt know what it was for. Thought ok, whats this, so i open this thing up and its a mint condition RF 450s amp with a note on how to wire to 2 dvc subs, and right away I am like WTF? #1, who would send ME and rf amp, and #2, why would they be telling me how to derive the perfect ohm load for my rf subs since i dont own rf subs. So i look on the outside of the box and its for the next door neighbor, or one of the college kids that like there. So i go put on some shorts and walk over there and give the amp to the guy and offer to help him out on hooking his amp up for free when he hooks it up since i am not new to these things. Needless to say he was very happy that i brought it over. I know i would be hot if i didnt get my package so I know i made his day.

good deed of the year... :slayer:

jamie