Qes: 0.343

Qms: 7.387

Fs: 29.1 Hz

Re: 4.57 (series)

Vas: 37 L

Mms: 290 g

Cms: 102 uM/N

BL: 26.63 TM

Great in small ported box with lots of port. I personally used 3 cubes net with a 6" aeroport

Only 5 of these particular drivers were custom built by Thilo the owner of TC Sounds/Audiopulse, so consider this a collectors item. (2) are owned by socalbean, I have these (2) and the last (1) disappeared after being traded/sold. 

My favorite drivers to date but after being stored away for several years I thought someone should be enjoying them. Definitely live up to the TC Sounds standards as far as low end/output/low distortion and performance goes. Not only do they sound amazing they perform when need be; another member competed with a his pair and achieved a 151.8 db with 3,000w amp out of a trunk car.

I want these to go to a good home because hearing that they were blown/reconed with aftermarket oem parts/etc would just be really disappointing. 

Condition of all items:

Mint 9/10

In the pictures the motors were freshly polished, a couple years later they could use another session. 

Total Price: :

$1,000 Shipped in the US (for the matching pair will not separate)

Shipping Terms: :

I will cover this

Pictures:  

IMG_2114.JPG

DSC02961.jpg

DSC02994.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

Read the selling rules. You need to attach a piece of paper with your user Id and date plus ssa forum on it.

Sign in to follow this