So I have a 80 amp fuse inline from battery 14 inchs away. Was expecting this fuse to blow. I am running a sundown 2500 @.5 ohm to a xcon 18. Question is why has it not blow I'm I not getting the watts I think I am? Voltage out of amp to sub is 50 volts.

Ohms law states you should have 5,000 watts at 100 percent efficiency. More than likely a short between the seat and steering wheel.

Well that helped alot.

Sub is a ssa xcon dual 1 wired in parallel. Box is 7.25@ 30 hz. Can the fuse being small not allow full current flow?

No fuse will not restrict flow. Pull the sub from the box and take a pic of the wiring on the sub.

Its all positive together and all negatives together.

You could have received a dual 2ohm by mistake. Measure the resistance and see what it says.

Also at the least, the fuse should be discolored, otherwise your crossover points are too narrow or you just arent pushing it enough.

The 2000d in my friends vehicle pulls 245a on 150a without blowing it for daily wired at .35ohms

Its a daul 1 I throw a DMM on it before in stall. How do you pull 245 amps through 150A fuse? I have a clamp going to try playing music and clampping the power wire.

Oh good. U have an ammeter. Do that.

And fusing just doesnt pop immediately.. its based on multiple variables.

Most high amperage ANL fuses are rated for 10, 000a for 0.1seconds