antoinez28

#7329 ... just wondering

I been calling amd no one answers the phone...I have the bc2000 amd just wound about the battery and are the pwx 6.5 still on back order

Mark is not there to answer the phone, it is in Vegas for SEMA.  I replied to your email about the PWX's.  As for the battery, we should know shortly from Crescendo on the update.

So now I order so far #7329, #7374, #7367 now I just have to play the waiting game I hope I have everything before Thanksgiving lol and some crescendo stickers to

So did the battery from crescendo ship

So did the battery from crescendo ship

Sadly, not yet.  They have not provided definitive info as to what the hold up really is.  If you like we can edit the order to an XS Power, email us directly if you want to go that direction.

Ok ill email you

Edited by antoinez28

So I received a package today with the 6.5 pwx and inside was a coupon for 10% discount on crescendo products but expired on nov 1 wats that about

So I received a package today with the 6.5 pwx and inside was a coupon for 10% discount on crescendo products but expired on nov 1 wats that about

Apparently it is a cruel trick Crescendo is playing on customers.  ;)  But seriously, I'm glad you got your PWX's, I will ask them about the discount.

LOL.  I saw they have their 'black friday' specials on their site for the Components and the Batteries....