Sign in to follow this  
thumpnD2s

find me my subs

hey i just wanted to get the word out there about my system getting jacked and if you could keep your eyes peeled for a weird discription of the sub where there is no name and no identifying marks on them they are the first gen of 15s i am gonna kill some one soon but the seller shoudl be in iowa i woudl asume NW corner any info woudl be a huge help and anyone that wants to help kill them is more than welcome

hey i just wanted to get the word out there about my system getting jacked and if you could keep your eyes peeled for a weird discription of the sub where there is no name and no identifying marks on them they are the first gen of 15s i am gonna kill some one soon but the seller shoudl be in iowa i woudl asume NW corner any info woudl be a huge help and anyone that wants to help kill them is more than welcome

Sorry to hear that. I will keep an eye out for them.

not likely to pop up on the interweb...especially wit ha seller from iowa.

Expect it to be be pedaled to some kid in NY who pedals it to some kid in Miami who puts it in his cuban beater and blows it with his stolen 2500D.

that really sucks,

I will check the classifieds for them.

Sorry to hear that Brandon. You know that I've been there, done that. The cops will probably be absolutely NO help what-so-ever so don't count on them doing anything about it. If you find out who did it I'll make a road trip out there and help you take care of the problem. :)

thanks nick but there is enough people here that wanna do that already and i already have a couple of leads and the cops already said that the werent gonna help they told me to contact the pawn shops WHAT THE F@ck are the good for other than hurasing the people that play it loud or do a minor thing wrong but anyway its not a huge deal about the subs i was planning on getting some new ones from you anyway but the amp was borrowed adn it would be nice to have some subs when i get the new sundown audio amps in but whatever ill make due but thats a new must have on my list (i guess the bike is out for this summer)but thanks for the help guys

2 SI 15s first gen of 15s (no logo ) a rockford 3000d and a alpine head unit

this is the 3rd theft topic on here in 10 days :mad:

hey great news i got my stuff back i still dont have the guy that took it but i got the stuff back and dude that had it bought it all for 400$ lol but i know what the guy that took it drives so now he is gonna pay dearly lol i have a mob looking for him so yea im happy and i have some love makeing to do to the subs now so thanks everyone

Awesome!

wow glad you got it all back!!!