Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

New: SI 302 Comp Set

sounds awesome man .. thx for the quick reply :D

those xover boxes you're talkin about, is that saying the $250 is for the 7" driver and the tweet .. and xover sold separetely? or is this something different altogether..or am i being retarded ... :thud:

sounds awesome man .. thx for the quick reply :D

those xover boxes you're talkin about, is that saying the $250 is for the 7" driver and the tweet .. and xover sold separetely? or is this something different altogether..or am i being retarded ... :thud:

The 302 crossover comes in raw board form... the 307 crossover comes in a hand-made wooden box (as will the 327). Nick is going to offer the wooden box as an OPTION to the 302 set, though, since it cannot be included with the set as a standard item due to cost issues.

I think the crossovers are kinda sexy in raw form anyway... I won't be boxing mine up, but they may end up hidden in my final install. For now they are sitting out in the open in all their glory B)

I agree! A nice component arrangement as well as quality components is a sight to behold. Straight and to the point. If it looks good, show it off!