ok so while i was looking around for a 4channel(still waitin on pm from flakko) and just for other stuff i came across this and the price looked really good and so does the amp so i wanted to ask you guys if you have seen this before.It doesnt give much info on the amp and i wanted to know like the signal to noise and the THD and all that good stuff.So any info would be good.

http://www.overstock.com/?page=proframe&prod_id=1977918

If i remember correctly i believe flakko should know a little bout that amp.. I think he was selling some before.

I've heard of the company, someone over at CA.com used a mini amp to power his horns. It fit in the palm of his hand....lol.

mark antony, at one time, was a killer amp for competition. had looks, had performance and had a real nice (meaning high) price tag. wasn't the absolute best, but was a definite heavyweight.

haven't heard much about them lately. so things might be a changing. but if that amp is of the same quality of a few years ago, that's a good buy.

and $165 isn't all that low, lol. i can get a memphis pr 4 channel, 100.4, for around that.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

"40-250Hz frequency response"

i hope that is a misprint.

well does anyone know the signal to noise and the THD% or should this be a pretty clean amp even if i cant find the full specs????

some class D amps are full range. I think the new Alpine ODR or whatever is class D and full range.

there is that little Xtant 100 watt mono full range, I wanted to test it out for fun because it is so tiny and can fit any where

I know somebody running one of those exact amps . Seems too work for him pretty well . He's useing it to power mids, and midbasses in an active system. sounds perty good to my old ears. Looks pretty sexay too :)

some class D amps are full range.  I think the new Alpine ODR or whatever is class D and full range.

lol...apline ODR

ODR is pioneer ;)

Some magazine did a test on those fullrange class d amps, they just cand put out on the upper frequencies

some class D amps are full range.  I think the new Alpine ODR or whatever is class D and full range.

lol...alpine ODR

ODR is pioneer ;)

Some magazine did a test on those fullrange class d amps, they just cand put out on the upper frequencies

Actually, they Alpine did quite well with the upper end, as well as the Eclipse unit. They were lacking in the lower octaves though. The Pioneer PRS was the exact opposite. I'm keen on the switching amps, but they haven't yet perfect them for TRUE fullrange use.

Mark Antony amps look like sex...that is all I know about them first hand.

Nice find even though I am having a hard time trusting that site. Having the specs wrong doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Actually, they Alpine did quite well with the upper end, as well as the Eclipse unit.  They were lacking in the lower octaves though.  The Pioneer PRS was the exact opposite.  I'm keen on the switching amps, but they haven't yet perfect them for TRUE fullrange use.

I was close...lol

well i guess we will see cause i went ahead and got it and it came out to like $185 with shipping and the 2yr warranty so ill post some pics up of everything when it comes in......

Was talking to a friend. He Doesn't believe they make the mark antony amps anymore. Most like those are new old stock being sold off . :)

they dont....i asked overstock where they got them and they said it was a liquidation that they had got so......they had 178 of em.

US amps was going to buy them but the guys at MA wanted them to buy them all and US amps didnt want to so they never bought them.

it was one of those all or nothing deals