Sign in to follow this  
pyro719

tracking #

Whats up? I ordered a BTL about a week ago and it says on your website that it has already shipped. But you guys have not sent me a tracking # yet. Could you hook me up with that. Thanks my Invoice number: I-10334/00

Sub will be delivered on Monday. A tracker was sent to the email you had used for the order via UPS (Quantum View). I have resent a tracker to that email from Scott@FiCarAudio.com. Often it gets overlooked or caught in the spam filter when it is sent from UPS (as everyone gets a tracker to the email provided).

If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

Oh... and thanks for being smart and including a invoice number...lol Its amazing when you get "Hey can you send me my tracker" from someone named "Buttcheez" on the forum with no other info than that... sorry ;)

Thanks...

Scott

The tracking # you gave me is invalid.

Sub will be delivered on Monday. A tracker was sent to the email you had used for the order via UPS (Quantum View). I have resent a tracker to that email from Scott@FiCarAudio.com. Often it gets overlooked or caught in the spam filter when it is sent from UPS (as everyone gets a tracker to the email provided).

If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

Oh... and thanks for being smart and including a invoice number...lol Its amazing when you get "Hey can you send me my tracker" from someone named "Buttcheez" on the forum with no other info than that... sorry ;)

Thanks...

Scott

Sent again... this time with my head out of my @ss and without the typo. Copied and pasted direct from UPS.

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this