mzlady

All Powerbass System

I have 2 12" 2xl's and a Powerbass XA-1500d in a sealed enclosure ( getting a bigger box i think its 2 small). Its sounds pretty damn good overall clean tight bass. I had a slight issue with the bass boost being as high as the gain (at half) and the amp going into protect but other than that no issues and everthing sounds good. As soon as I get my other box I'll post a vid.

Any pictures?

No pics yet....My amp blew for some reason the amp kept going into protect. I called powerbass tech and he says that well if the bass boost is up that could be a prob. I turned it all the way down it still went into protect everytime I turned the volume up on my deck. So i'm being told by a guy that has installed and sold Powerbass that their amps can not run at 1ohm like they say they can. They are only 2ohm stable amps. Either way i'm thinkin maybe just maybe i needed another battery. I dont know i get ppl saying it can run at 1ohm and ppl saying it cant. Oh well once I get the amp back I'm selling it and I'm getting a memphis amp.