Sign in to follow this  
Shallowfu

Need recone for re sx 15,take a look scott!

First i'm from over at ca.com and do amp repairs over there.Everyone over there is great and added to come over to fi and talk to scott about picking up 3 drop in recones for re's sx 15's.So my ques. is can i have 3 re sx 15's drop in recones for them and the price plus shipping.Really i just want them as close as everything from the org. as possible with 3 layer spider,dvc 2 ohms with the fi soft parts and tensel about the same.I have a btl 15 that i reconed and before i did the install i put it in the re sx and fit perfect.Please let me know,thanks. :thanx:

Yes I can do them no problem. But, normally the SX comes with 2 stiff spiders, not 3. I can do 3, and have recently for a few people with other modifications for the SX to handle more power.

Please email me at Scott@FiCarAudio.com with your zipcode and I can quote you a shipped price.

Thanks,

Scott

Yes I can do them no problem. But, normally the SX comes with 2 stiff spiders, not 3. I can do 3, and have recently for a few people with other modifications for the SX to handle more power.

Please email me at Scott@FiCarAudio.com with your zipcode and I can quote you a shipped price.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks for the quick reply,ygm!

I have one of the modified sx's with three stiff spiders. awsome sounding sub so far.

Sign in to follow this