Sign in to follow this  
Accordman

Fi X

Well today i recieved the Dustcap for the Fi X 10 i was going to write a review on, (thanks Scott) and went out to the garage to glue her on so i can get some listening in tomorrow.

Welli get out there and my CA glue is rock solid, i havent used it in probably a year so i guess it was time for it to harden up. So i guess i gotta wait now til i can make it down to Hobbytown or somethign to get some glue, as i dotn wanna play it at all without the dustcap because that wont be a "fair" review.

Thanks again for the dustcap and the decals Scott, i'll be sure to post up my thoughts when i get it together finally lol.

Also whats the price a Fi X 10 goes for normally so i can know what to assume for the price.

Well today i recieved the Dustcap for the Fi X 10 i was going to write a review on, (thanks Scott) and went out to the garage to glue her on so i can get some listening in tomorrow.

Welli get out there and my CA glue is rock solid, i havent used it in probably a year so i guess it was time for it to harden up. So i guess i gotta wait now til i can make it down to Hobbytown or somethign to get some glue, as i dotn wanna play it at all without the dustcap because that wont be a "fair" review.

Thanks again for the dustcap and the decals Scott, i'll be sure to post up my thoughts when i get it together finally lol.

Also whats the price a Fi X 10 goes for normally so i can know what to assume for the price.

$109

Sign in to follow this