Sign in to follow this  
juddspaintballs

yay first post here

Through some late night emails, Scott at Fi told me I should join here and post up my build log once it's complete. This is far from my first internet forum pertaining to audio so I don't see any problems fitting in. I realize there are alot of people here far smarter than I so I prefer to read and learn alot more than post.

Anyways, a little about me. I'm a poor college student. I studied mechanical engineering for three years and now I'm going to graduate in december 2007 with an organizational communications degree. I do not plan on using the degree, however, because I will be a full time paid firefighter. I currently volunteer as a firefighter in the town my college is located and I love it. On top of being a poor college student, I am also paying off an engagement ring that I gave my lovely fiance this past December. So my purchasing of audio equipment is slow to say the least. I've been really interested in audio for a while, and with my engineering introduction, I am thinking about going back to school part-time after a couple years working as a firefighter (and also getting my EMT-Paramedic) for a few audio engineering classes. There's always more to learn. I currently drive a 96 4 door 4wd GMC Jimmy.

Hope to have a good time here, anything I register for online (forums, AIM, etc.) is nearly always "juddspaintballs" so if you see my name elsewhere, give me a holler there too. And I have no life until I graduate school, so I spend too much time at the computer and am always up for a chat.

Welcome to SSA!!

nah, not at all.

i can think of 3 other forums where i've seen you. i have no life.