Sign in to follow this  
95Honda

SSA Evil Component Set Passive Crossovers

After a few years of collaborative effort, passive crossovers are here for the Evil component system.

Thank you Aaron, Julian, Vladd, Parker and Sean. This was definitely a team effort.

When Aaron approached me with this idea a few years ago I was excited to design a set of passive crossovers that were based on performance first and not price or size. These really do sound great, I am proud of the design and the rest of the team knocked out a great PC board and enclosure. I don't think you can find anything better at this price point.

Also, as SSA is a staunch supporter of DIY, standby for more resources to build these yourselves...

SSA Evil Passive Crossovers - SSA STORE (soundsolutionsaudio.com)

The SAA (soundsolutionsaudio.com)

On 3/8/2023 at 4:33 PM, 95Honda said:

After a few years of collaborative effort, passive crossovers are here for the Evil component system.

Thank you Aaron, Julian, Vladd, Parker and Sean. This was definitely a team effort.

When Aaron approached me with this idea a few years ago I was excited to design a set of passive crossovers that were based on performance first and not price or size. These really do sound great, I am proud of the design and the rest of the team knocked out a great PC board and enclosure. I don't think you can find anything better at this price point.

Also, as SSA is a staunch supporter of DIY, standby for more resources to build these yourselves...

SSA Evil Passive Crossovers - SSA STORE (soundsolutionsaudio.com)

The SAA (soundsolutionsaudio.com)

I truly appreciate all the work you put into this project. :)

It was worth it!

Components are now up!