Sign in to follow this  
Rameek

Powering Orion H2

I just got my 12" H2 but I have spent to much funds lately. I still have to get my components and an amp for the components. I really wanted to get a 2500 amp but its not going to happen for now. So do you think I will be missing out a lot by getting a 1200 amp? I will be running it in a 1.5 cu ft sealed enclosure.

501329_32_full.jpg

501329_33_full.jpg

it will still preform well but many have said about how well this sub will shine with 2000+ watts, talk to Neal or SS454 on here, I believe that he has a Orion 2500D he might want to sell

it will still preform well but many have said about how well this sub will shine with 2000+ watts, talk to Neal or SS454 on here, I believe that he has a Orion 2500D he might want to sell

I have been offered a couple already for $500 but by golly :P I do not have that much now. I know I saw on the orion site that 1500 would be ok as well. I was just wondering has anyone run one with that low power and what did it sound like...

I know there is a guy on SD that runs a Cadence A7HC to a H2 15, and loves it, oh that sweet little amp does around 1400 watts

until a week ago, i was running my 12 with the 2500 at 4ohms(1200w)....lets just say you will not be dissapointed ;)

Thats cool. It just happened to be the dealer I was dealing with made me wait for my viper for month. So out of good customer relations he gave me a deal.

What is a good price for the Hcca 275 G4 and how readily available are those?

What is a good price for the Hcca 275 G4 and how readily available are those?

they are not that easy to find, ebay is the best bet for them because they are no longer made, but they were awsome amps and still can preform well

I checked and the only one i saw was $600. What is a good price for them?