Someone is selling it for $400. I wanted to know what is anyones experience or info in regards to this amp. I was not able to find anythingthrough google or yahoo.

Search the USACi forum on car sound and performances website. This amp is a very hot amp up for debate right now. It's considered a big time cheater amp when it comes to competitions. From my very limited knowledge on the amp, if i remember correctly they only made about 20 or some of them if that. I believe they drop down to .25ohms for blurps but dont quote me on that.

Yeah thats where they are selling them at. I heard of them but never had any info about them. would it be good for daily driver 2500x1ohm?

Yeah thats where they are selling them at. I heard of them but never had any info about them. would it be good for daily driver 2500x1ohm?

depends on subs and if u have the current to produce it... 2500 is alot of watts for daily... could just be a comp amp

Well I will not be burping i would just run it at 1 ohm i know they are suppose to go down lower than that.......

if they only made that few, you might want to grab it for exclusivity factor,

just think about how much Daves MS1000 is going to be worth in a year or two, :D

Yeah that would be nice but I would hate to buy something that I have no clue what I am getting it in terms of build quality, workmanship, warranty, etc....

But it is intriguing.

I wish someone could give me info though... :sadwavey: