Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

dbDrag April 28th Glen Burnie Maryland

Here is the link with the info: http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Wh...p;MemberID=9208

I hope to be there, Randy has plans to be there, I think Tom might come and wreck house in bass race, and jbfan and a few others.

:coolugh:

It was a fun show, got to meet a few of the people on the forum. I had some serious gremlins before the show and was barely able to compete. If it was a bigger show I would have been DQ'd for my H/U sticking out of the dash. But the Mach5 driver did well for a box tuned way too low and not enough port area. Did a 138.3 second round but for some reason it did not show up in the brackets and oddly they just passed my 1st round score of 137.9. Thanks goes out to Randy and the rest of the Underground Audio crew for helping me swap head units with some screwed up in dash wiring. I have the itch again, so I might try to get a new box built asap and order a new HU too.

It was a fun show, got to meet a few of the people on the forum. I had some serious gremlins before the show and was barely able to compete. If it was a bigger show I would have been DQ'd for my H/U sticking out of the dash. But the Mach5 driver did well for a box tuned way too low and not enough port area. Did a 138.3 second round but for some reason it did not show up in the brackets and oddly they just passed my 1st round score of 137.9. Thanks goes out to Randy and the rest of the Underground Audio crew for helping me swap head units with some screwed up in dash wiring. I have the itch again, so I might try to get a new box built asap and order a new HU too.

:fing34:

WOOOHOOO the Itch,,,lemme know when were cgonna start a build ,got plenty of team underground Stickers and shirts,,,muuhahahah...

Think im gonna be ordering my new equipment today,out with the old in with the new,hehehe Jack Amandas Civic

WOOOHOOO the Itch,,,lemme know when were cgonna start a build ,got plenty of team underground Stickers and shirts,,,muuhahahah...

Think im gonna be ordering my new equipment today,out with the old in with the new,hehehe Jack Amandas Civic

If you got the wire and rca's, I got the sub, but thinking about running different amps. Need more power for the Mach5, but I should do an install for the ICONs soon too. I think I need to change my name in dbDrag.