Sign in to follow this  
Tremor1127

I like free stuff, too.

i thought i had qualified for the free stuff a while back so i PMed you. then later on i sent an email with a few links. PM me and let me know whats up...

oh, and the BLs wanted to say hi... :takepix:

21784959lx1.jpg

Let me know your name and Ill see if I have you on "the list". If not, Ill run back through and check everything and get you out a shirt.

Im glad to see that the BLs ended up in a very nice home. Be sure to beat them everyday ;)

Thanks and have a good weekend,

Scott

Hello BL.

Doesnt look like you have been on the list of shirts to ship out. Please email me at Scott@FiCarAudio.com with your name, address, and size and we will get you one out. You definitely qualify.

Thanks,

Scott

Not too thread jack... but splmark UPS really did an awful job on packing those subs. They simply threw the pair of them in a larger box and dumped peanuts into it. We got them in leaving a trail of peanuts from the UPS truck to the shop and a motor hanging half out of the box. Im glad things were coming in for recones as one of the subs had rubbed a hole through the other ones cone and dustcap.

We will get them out to you in a day or two.

T-shirts were for people helping rebuild the forum... Ill try to find the post and bump it up on the requirements.

Thanks,

Scott

terrible about the UPS situation.

i cringe when i hear something of mine is being shipped UPS...

anyway, sending mailing info now...

what are the requirements for the free t-shirt

you gotta send him 20 bucks... haha, jk...

there was a thread with guidelines to follow in order to help rebuild the forum, if you helped out you got free shtuff. i dont know if he is still doing it or whatever, but i did all of it like a month ago... :coolugh:

Any difference with USPS? I heard a lot of horror stories with UPS. Saw one Atomic APX in half (basket break into 2 pieces) because of those guys.

Not too thread jack... but splmark UPS really did an awful job on packing those subs. They simply threw the pair of them in a larger box and dumped peanuts into it. We got them in leaving a trail of peanuts from the UPS truck to the shop and a motor hanging half out of the box. Im glad things were coming in for recones as one of the subs had rubbed a hole through the other ones cone and dustcap.

We will get them out to you in a day or two.

T-shirts were for people helping rebuild the forum... Ill try to find the post and bump it up on the requirements.

Thanks,

Scott

damn i took them in with one box and told them to pack each sub in its own box and put them in a bigger box. i really hate u.p.s. they are to lazy atleast they are where i live

Sign in to follow this