Sign in to follow this  
StoDaB

2 12" Q or 2 12" BL

Hey guys ive been reading up on Fi for a long time and decided to get some subs. I have an 08 Mitsubishi Lancer and was wanting to put some 12" subs in. I was looking towards the 12" Qs or the 12"BLs. Pretty much they will be used as daily subs, I listen to almost every type of music, but mostly RAP, Hip-Hop, and some R&B. I generally was looking towards sound quality, but i also want it to be loud and bass packed so it can be heard. In otherwards i also want a system what will blow people away when listening.

Anyways when it comes to money Im pretty much set, but i dont want to have to spend over $2500CDN, or make drastic changes like extra batteries and a huge alternator, but i will make the necessary additions to my car to run the setup. If it comes to over 2500 I will pay a little more if I really need to.

So im stuck in this dilemma of which subs to go with for my needs. Also, i was wondering what the size of the Sub enclosure should be for two 12" subs and what kind of amps i should get to power them.

Thanks in ahead Steve

How big is the trunk of that car?Reguardless either sub will suffice,I'm leaning more towards the Q though if that's only what you're choosing from.If you were to consider SSD, they would be cheaper and you might be able to squeeze one more sub in there for the price you pay for two Qs or BLs.

Sign in to follow this