skitzafit

Scott, Nick??????

My name is Jason from Il. Just wondering whats going on with my 15" BL. Scott not sure if you remember talking to me, and saying that one was going out that day which was Fri. the 18th and possibly the second one. Worst come to worst it would go out monday the 21st. I have only received one. I also have never received any emails from UPS. Just wondering whats going on as I have sent a few emails and no response. Not sure if your not getting them or what :puzzled:

Are you sending the email to orders@ficaraudio.com I would make sure cause I notice they have one for sales as well and I sent an email to the wrong section and never got a reply back. Since you have an order it would also be easier for them to check that way. You can also check out the first email you should of got and it will lead back to the website with a status of your order update. I also had a problem with never getting a quatum view email with the status of the shipment, I ended up getting an email from Scott and the sub came the next day. Check your email junk folder it might have gone there, though I have heard a couple other people complain they never got theirs so there might be some issue, some email sites block incoming emails to begin with so you never see them to begin with. Other than that if it was shipped the 21st, ground with UPS is 5-7 business days with Monday being a holiday at the very latest it should come by the end of the month.

Just wanna make sure noone takes this the wrong way. I'm not complaining at all. I have had nothing but the best CS from Scott. I'm just curious about when I should expect the other one.

Just got off the phone with the cable company. They are having problems, and that is why I havent got a reply, they said you may have never even recieved mine. Scott when you see this give me a call or shoot me a email please. Jason with the 15" 1.9 BL

Don't have any emails from you, Scott should be on here this evening and get you taken care of.

Sorry to jack the thread, but Nick I sent you one as well.

Both subs have shipped, but it looks like the other subs shipped out 2 days later from the ship log. Im sure having a holiday weekend makes the delay even worse. Looks like it should be to you on Thursday.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Scott