Sign in to follow this  
onebadmonte

Fi at Texas Heat Wave shows

Hi, is anyone running Fi products going to be at either Texas Heat Wave shows in San Antonio or Austin?

ill be at heatwave in austin...

i dont really compete but im going just to see what kinda numbers i can caugh up...

edit: actually, im HOPING to be able to go...

Edited by Tremor1127

Universal City, just north of San Antonio. I don't compete I just lurk around and see whats out there. I've never heard any Fi products, I'm interested though. Maybe I'll see you there, I'm actually going to both shows.

cool cool... im almost positive im going to the one in austin. i dont even know the date for sure yet buy my buddy is keeping me posted, i think its in the dead middle of july though...

i can give you my cell number and you can holla at me during the show and whatnot and we can meet up.

ive got two 18" BLs running off a memphis mojo 2000d at 1 ohm (modded to run daily at 1 ohm). they are in a new box as we speak, should be a more "competitive" box. i have yet to hear them in the new box though because im waiting on a new cd player, it should be here tomorrow and within a few hours it will all be up and running again...

Sweet, send me a PM. I hope to one day build such a stout system. So far I have nothing spectacular, but I'm getting there.

I was at San Antonio Heatwave last year with Fi. Everyone was like "what kind of sub is that?" or "I've never seen that brand?" I wish I could be there as a fellow Fi fan...

I think I can say that I debuted Fi at heatwave...I think I should get one of those cool new shirts.

Someone might have seen me, I had a blue BMW.

I bought a fully loaded 18" btl from a guy but fedex decided to see what would happen if they dropped it...A$$E$. I Live in the atx so maybe i'll see you guys around. Im getting my money back and still in the hunt for a fi sub. Any body got a 12" and up Q, BL, or BTL D1 for sale? Been looking at other forums but havent found any. :ehh:

im in houston....ive been lookin for some comps in texas.......does HeatWave have a web site???????

The weekend of the 17th in June there's a show in Houston called Texas Showdown 2007. Is anyone know if its any good. I saw a flyer for it at the San Antonio Heatwave. It looks pretty promising from the flier. Any idea if it is any good, I'm thinking about going.

Sign in to follow this