Sign in to follow this  
allConfused

my sad day

well today i fried my backup frontstage ( just little 4x6's)

well since that gone i have to buy something new becuasr the 4x6's are my only units with weeters.

That means i cant get my darn 15 inch magnum!!!!!!!!! grrrrrr i was so mad today.

but on the bright side im gunna replace those 4x6's with some Morel SUPREME's. :+1:

but now that meANS i gotta go make kick pannels and istall the morel wr-4s to lol :thud:

You think that's bad??? I got one of my dream amps in today and it doesn't work. Talk about a let-down. :thud:

ouch.

lol wsh i had an amp. i cant even test my morel wr-4's. no crossover and crapy power is what i had to use lol. my brothers car has a 50x2 legacy amp. so more like 10x2 lol. and no crossover. so to test it on the pioneer HU ( 3 band eq) we took out all the low end we could and most of the high end.

but the morel took it like a champ. never distorted. completely clean. an very snappy little things.

i cant wait for the LP dspq50. a real underated 50x4 quality amp with a full onboard crossover. so ill be able to to bandpass them from like 200-5k with that amp.

hopefully your amp problem works out, which amp was it?

I just hope the 1200 works when it arrives!

Idiot of the day!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check the fuse Ryan, check the freaking fuse.

Okay, now your day is sadder than mine! :D

Sorry!

Okay, now your day is sadder than mine! :D

Sorry!

LOL!!! :lol::lol:

But for real...I don't know what you're shooting for (SQ or SPL..competing?) but starting with the front stage is absolutely critical...the Mag will come. :) When I was Magless for a few days, waiting on the new basketed-one to arrive, I drove around with just the 307's and mids. Granted, the deep stuff was lacking, but the 307's and midbass drivers sounded so incredible that it almost didn't seem out of place. Of course my sub level is all the way down, and that might not be your cup of tea. :)

Oh yeah...of course when the Mag was back in there a bigger smile came to my face.....big big big smile. :D

josh

going without a Mag for a while would suck. I only have 600 watts running mine, but it does just fine with that. Hope to get me a PPI a1200 too.

yeah well now il be driving with little 4 incherrs a tweeter. for a while. i expect midbass to come midsummer. if im lucky the sub will come next year. just to much money for your average high schooler.

but if i spen the little i got its going in right. with morel supremes whoot!!!

tommorow im gunna try those morels again. im going to build some little boxes for the morels. something small enough to represent kickpannel volume and try it like that. i dont think i could go witht the midbass thhey put out now but that test was free air. the sleaed box will be huge difference. ad if that not enough ill port them. this way when i get it all ntsalled this next week ill know what kinda encloure to build for them anyways.

i just wish i could test them ith more than a cheap legacy 50x2 with a broken highpass. and really wish i could low pass them in like the 5k range. they playing full range with high nd EQ'd out as i said earlier. wa svery suprised though to hear symbols and stuff out of them . very impressed so far.

i might have sold my 4 Mod. Mmats D300's today yeah but also a sad day also b/c i liked them alot. but now its saving up for my 6 Rockford bd 1500's. should have 2 by end of month and have 4 before the syracuse show in June.