lilgator

Sundown Logo

I've got two sundown saz 1500's... Love em!!!

Just finishing a custom box for 3 RE SX 12ft^3 @ 34hz and I want to put "RE" and "Sundown" logos on the box

Is there any way I can get the Sundown logos? Does the company have them where I can call and order?

I ordered from Ricky here in KY... Im in Louisville

If you read this Ricky give me a call if you still got my number I need to holla' at you anyway

This is Gerard

This is my first post on the forum WHAAASUUP EVERYBODY!!!!

I've got two sundown saz 1500's... Love em!!!

Just finishing a custom box for 3 RE SX 12ft^3 @ 34hz and I want to put "RE" and "Sundown" logos on the box

Is there any way I can get the Sundown logos? Does the company have them where I can call and order?

I ordered from Ricky here in KY... Im in Louisville

If you read this Ricky give me a call if you still got my number I need to holla' at you anyway

This is Gerard

This is my first post on the forum WHAAASUUP EVERYBODY!!!!

I know jacob has stickers, I think he charges $5 shipping for a window banner and some small ones. He will respond soon!

Hey Gator I thought that you recieved some with the amps. If not I may have one. I'll give you a call later just got back in the country.

Hey Gator I thought that you recieved some with the amps. If not I may have one. I'll give you a call later just got back in the country.

What up Ricky?

See what u got.... I really want a windsheild banner, and a smaller logo to put on my speaker box.

If you can cover it i will pay you back this weekend.

We have a small comp coming up, and I want you to look over my setup before I go into battle

Im going 3 RE SX

2 sundown 1500's

1000 cca under the hood

and a kinetik 2400 in the back.

200a DB alternator

I may get another 2400 if you think I need it.

All going in a 85' Bronco on deep dish 22" rims :finger:

I need to see you this weekend before the show, just check it out and see if there anything i might have overlooked

I can paypal you if you need me to.... and I'm thinking about another 1500 pretty soon.....HOLLA

Let me know if you lost me number and I'll shoot it to you.

Part of the reason I chose Sundown amps over other brands is #1 the product is PIMP. #2 Cusotmer service / support localy. #3 not everbody and their cousin are using them around here...... not yet anyway.

I bought RE SE 12's 3yrs ago before they were even well known products, and I like smaller comany because you pay for product and not a bunch of hype and advertising. Even though RE is geting a lil stuck up and prices are TOO HIGH, I still get a discount close to prices years ago :woot:

Thanks playa'!!!

Edited by lilgator

I can look over your wiring and meter you during the week. I start plant shutdown this weekend and have to work. Don't think I have a window banner but I have a smaller sticker that you are more than welcome to it. Email me your #

Ricky

I recently started including small stickers with the amps, but may have missed one.

Send me your shipping address to sundownz@sundownaudio.com and I'll send you a windshield banner.

Logos arived today!!!

Thanks Jacob, you guys are first class

I actually noticed a +1.5db increase in SPL with the logo's

THANKS!!!