Sign in to follow this  
spacemonkey311

precision power on a magnum

hello everyone, i'm new to this board , but not new to car audio. let me just list my setup so there are no questions...

denon dct-1

ppi par245and deq230

morel supremos, elate sw5.25's and 9's

2 ppi ax606.2's, 1 a600.2, 1 a1200.2

sub????

here is the thing, the two ax606.2's are dedicated to my three way setup up front, so i have a choice to run either the a600.2 or the a1200.2. i'm competeing in sq, but i'll have a sub volume control so i will be able to crank it when i want, but for the most part i'm looking for a sub(s) that will blend seemlessly with the rest of my components. i know you guys are probably biased towards the magnum, but if you are list why and what other subs you have tried. i guess i'm just looking for input on what will meet my needs. thanks in advance!

I run PPI PC amps all throughout my setup. and have a PC2150 on my 15 mag. It does a great job, sounds real damn good and gets pretty loud. Though I really need to find a PC2350 for my mag or a a1200 (sell me yours!!!). I think either of those two amps will work great with a mag.

Pics! Must have pics!

well, cjj2d if i can ever decide on a sub setup either the a600.2 or the a1200.2 will be up for sale. to tell you the truth i would like to use the a600.2 and sell the a1200.2, but i can't decide on 1 12 on the a600.2 or 4 10's/ 2 12's on the a1200.2. i would like to think one 12 is going to be loud enough, but i just don't know. plus i've alwayd liked the responsivness of 10's.

NEVER SELL your ARTs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Sinner!!!!!!!!! :thud:

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!

Amen! The blasphemey.............. Did I spell that correctly? Man, been a while. Catechism 101.

NO, do sell your arts, TO ME!