Sign in to follow this  
gonpostal

SD1v2 10" review

Looks great, you should repost that in our review section here, including the pictures.

excellent. thats just the review i wanted to read...my engine is done being fixed, on to getting the system in :)

Putting this back up on the forum -- the SD-1 v.2 is a great little driver that, I think, deserves more attention :)

I should do 4 of these in my crx. Think that 4 will handle a 1500d?

Probably. Wire to 1 ohm. That'd be schweet.

ya 4 should you might even try a 3000D on em they are sold as a pair with the 1000D

A 3000D would be a bit much for those little woofers.

ya 4 should you might even try a 3000D on em they are sold as a pair with the 1000D

A 3000D would be a bit much for those little woofers.

unless you enjoy tons of overhead

I should do 4 of these in my crx. Think that 4 will handle a 1500d?

They are D4 coils so that leaves you with either 2 ohms or 1/2 ohm operation. Four of them should do fine either way.

How about 2 1000D's and 4 SD-1v2's? I know these are very well made drivers. Jacob, did you record any abuse testing so people can see that the new SD-1 should be at the top of the list for shallow mount SQ drivers?

How about 2 1000D's and 4 SD-1v2's? I know these are very well made drivers. Jacob, did you record any abuse testing so people can see that the new SD-1 should be at the top of the list for shallow mount SQ drivers?

A 1000D works nicely on a pair with proper gain settings -- that is what I was running in my Civic before I traded it in.

I did the typical test for power handling, 400 RMS for an hour with no issues.

Sign in to follow this