Generation X

Time to Upgrade

im guessing you like loud music. so how does your electrical look right now? then we'l talk about what kind of subs/amps you need

im guessing you like loud music. so how does your electrical look right now? then we'l talk about what kind of subs/amps you need

200 amp alt, Big 3 and two kinetik2400s

ahh alright sounds good :) your probably ready for some btl's imo or bl's either way you wont be dissapointed at all

Edited by RobClay

for 2 btls? how many are you planning on running

take a look at the nightshades.

Be specific please

size of the subs your going to be using

X2, John had Fi BL 15's off a Sundown SAZ-3000D and did a direct swap with Nightshade 15's and they are louder.

X2, John had Fi BL 15's off a Sundown SAZ-3000D and did a direct swap with Nightshade 15's and they are louder.

I'm running 18s not 15s

you can get 18" nightshades but i think you will have to contact jacob from sundown.

you can get 18" nightshades but i think you will have to contact jacob from sundown.

why do u prefer nightshades over BTLS ?

Edited by BassMan808

i dont, ive never heard them. but they are very good subs from what ive heard on the net. they are more expensive than the btl's though. you cant go wrong with btl's anyways.

i dont, ive never heard them. but they are very good subs from what ive heard on the net. they are more expensive than the btl's though. you cant go wrong with btl's anyways.

Fi subs are in my price range. sundown unhhh unhh !!!

How much loud is louder need numbers dbs.

ok. then go with 2 btl 18's or 4 fi bl 15's either way 4 ed nine.1's would be great.

ok. then go with 2 btl 18's or 4 fi bl 15's either way 4 ed nine.1's would be great.

I need four 18s my enclosure is built for 18s only. besides want the btls be louder on same

power as BLs leaving more room for more power handling?

I need four 18s my enclosure is built for 18s only. besides want the btls be louder on same

power as BLs leaving more room for more power handling?

ok. and yes. go with 4 btl 18's. you wont regret buying them :drink40: and how many cuft is your box for the 18's? and what the tuning

Edited by RobClay