Sign in to follow this  
cutlassAApower

2000 watt amp for arsenals???

Well i just dont feel my arsenals are getting all they can from my Autotek MM1400. I am looking for a good 2000 wattrms amp. I really dont care about the brand and dont want to spend a tone of money. The autotek is a good amp but i know my arsenals can take much more. Any suggestions are appreciated. And yes they are already in a dual port dual chamber box.

Also accepting offers on the Autotek.

Ive read that my amp actually does somewhere around 1700wrms. So i guess im looking for something that does around 2100wrms. I would upgrade to the MM2000.1D but those have been tested around 2500wrms and that is too risky. Any suggestions. Thank you

I wish I had Autotek experience to help out.

The difference between 1700 and 2100 is really not all that much when it comes to output, I would try a different enclosure first unless you are just chasing tenths on a meter. To the ear it won't make any difference hardly at all.

Yeah i was kinda wondering about that another thing if i do the big three and new alt will that make a difference. and i also just downsized my sub wire from 10ga to 12 because thats all the shop had around here i havnt noticed much of a differenc with that but what about the big 3 and alt???