black00

whoa.......MJ18

you might like it firing back better

Honestly, I have had more then a few subs in that truck and might know where I want to point them based on the purposes. :P

That box is a temporary box that could also fit into the Civic. A taller box, which could have allowed rearward firing would not have been able to fit into the rear of the civic. Eventually I will build a ported box for it, but have had no time or extra MDF.

hay how dos it do in the civic? my friend has a 97 civic and hard my MJ-18 :wacko::blink: and would love one but I dont know how it would sound SQ/SPL with it up ?

hay how dos it do in the civic? my friend has a 97 civic and hard my MJ-18 :wacko::blink: and would love one but I dont know how it would sound SQ/SPL with it up ?

I like it, takes up almost the entire trunk of our old hatch, but clarity is great sealed. No quite as dry as an XBL2 driver, but not as thick as a TC driver. So a good sound, and does get down plenty low and really fills the cabin.

A heads up, we only have one more 4for3 deal left on the SVC8ohm MJ-18's, after that we only have 2 more drivers left total.

I don't understand why there is a sudden interest in the MJ... All these new drivers (esp IXL 18) and everyone is suddenly interested in the MJ...

Kinda makes me want one...

The reason I want more is for my Bassracer. The wife is going to run it she said shes tired of just watching. Everyone knows how women are with volume control and if she blows one its not going to cost me an arm and a leg for a new one. I will be running a different vehicle in a SPL class. If I blow a sub it will cost me around 125 for a recone plus waiting time for glue to set. If she blows one its 8 screws out,drop in new sub and 8 screws in and ready to go.