Fi4Lyfe

kicker zx1000.1 w/ Fi 15" BL

i have a kicker zx1000.1 which is rated at 1258 watts at 2ohms. and i was wondering if this will be plenty of power for a daily setup with only the pole chamfer on the sub, o and i listen to rap 99% of the time, so im thinkin that this will be fine, and im also leaning a little more towards the spl side over sq

im goin to bulid a box soon for it, it will be 4cu. ft. @ 32hz, dont know the exact dimensios but i will know soon

i have a kicker zx1000.1 which is rated at 1258 watts at 2ohms. and i was wondering if this will be plenty of power for a daily setup with only the pole chamfer on the sub, o and i listen to rap 99% of the time, so im thinkin that this will be fine, and im also leaning a little more towards the spl side over sq

im goin to bulid a box soon for it, it will be 4cu. ft. @ 32hz, dont know the exact dimensios but i will know soon

the 1258 rms will be just about right with the daily option. since you listen to rap alot. remember dual 4 ohm sub if amp is 2 ohm stable

anyone??

I have a American Bass VFL 150.1 on my 15"BL. I am seeing Roughly 1500 watts to mine on the Daily, Plus I have a Phoenix Gold PLD-1 Line Driver On mine...I have smelled the voice coils a couple of times...But I turn it down real fast and adjust my Deck to let her Cool Down..Although I have the Cooling, Flatwind, Daily Option on mine...I think your amp will do just fine...I have my box at 30hz instead of 32hz...It really doesn't catch the High bass like it should but the lows are awesome...It will Flex the Dash and the Steering wheel...Hard...

Should make for a solid setup with that amp. Pole chamfer should be enough with that power.

Thanks,

Scott