Sign in to follow this  
tC_skier

Where does an AA Arsenal fit in the Fi lineup?

Wasn't getting any answers in the sub section so I moved this here.....

I'm looking into a 10 or 12" sub and I'm tryin to find a choice from the Fi/AA lineup. I want to run it sealed. I'm looking for great SQ with a good amount of output. I have UP TO 1500 watts available, but i can go as low as 300 watts. The Arsenal seems to be the one to look at from AA's lineup without breaking the bank. The Havoc seems to be a bit too much SPL oriented i think? From Fi's lineup, I'm strictly looking at the Q. So how does Arsenal compare with the Q. Is SQ the same with a little less output, or does the Q have better SQ? Thanks for the help.

The Arsenal would slot below the SSD, just based upon power alone. The HAVOC is no longer an SPL focused sub, it is more along the lines of a high powered, high output sub that can sound good.

k im not worried about power that much.....im simply worried about SQ for the most part. with regards to SQ, would it still slot in lower than the SSD? or where would it go with regards to that? thanks for the help i appreciate it.

We will see more reviews of the Arsenals as more people buy them...

They are a solid all around daily sub that has good SQ to it. Maybe a "Q lite" for some sort of reference. But you have a fair amount less Xmax and linear displacement than the Q (and a fair amount less cost as well).

I think it is a little more SQ oriented and well rounded than the standard SSD, yet not quite as beefy in construction.

The Havoc is not SPL oriented at all. It is a great daily sub that has excellent linearity and sounds clean in sealed or ported applications. Its more along the lines of the Q, but with a little more durability and power handling as well.

Sign in to follow this