Sign in to follow this  
soundmekanixdan

First show with the 2 x BL 18's (walled)

First show with the BL18's finally playing in the wall, didnt do dbdrag, but managed a 148.3 for bass race....I was pretty happy considering we still havent done any testing on it

Lots of work to do yet, the baffle (5 layers thick) was still flexing like a mofo, so we def. need some bracing. Still have to tune the wall as well, woofers getting a little warm and smelly :-)

Love the subs, def seeing a 150+ bass race in the near future!!

I'll try and post pics soon...

yeah, i was as surprised as anyone about the flexing, oh well....we were going to do the bracing anyways. my windshield doesnt like the 18's too much either lol - no more auto car washes in case it starts to leak

....and if anyone is wondering, each BL 18 is running of a gold american bass 150.1

great score man i cant wait to get back off deployment so i can start getting into the shows

post pics when u can cant wait to see the install

Congrats! What vehicle is this in? Any pics?

Nice score! Im sure the 150 mark is attainable with a little tweaking. Pics when you get a chance.

great pics i cant wait til i can order me some new subs definately gonna get something from FI

i'll try and get some videos posted soon, been busy trying to figure out if i can get a bike next summer - looks good and it looks like it'll be either an 07 yamaha r6, or an 07 kawasaki zx-6r

hopefully, i'll have the videos up by next week.

Sign in to follow this