Sign in to follow this  
Roger.stone64

Scott: How much to recone Re Audio SX15 ??

I had an accident with my sx15 with dual 2's. And want a price quote for a recone. I'm not sure why but in my particular install the sx15 was .5 dbs louder than a FI Audio Bl15 with p chamfer, dual 2's, daily, and custom coils. So what I am wondering is if I buy the recones from you all can I be sure that it will still be as loud as the original SX or louder? If so how much for the recones and how long will it take to receive them? Thanks in advance for any help.

you can't get an the sx reconed with dual 2's the gap is to small. only dual 0.7's. i'll let them chime in because it may have changed, but i don't think so.

Yes, that did just change. The Fi coils are larger in OD than the original RE coils, and I no longer have the original RE coils for them (they can no longer be made due to a wire flattening ratio issue). But I do now have a D2 flatwind that will work for them (and is a little longer with more Xmax as well).

Roger... I know I have an email from you somewhere... Ill try to find it and email you the price. Or, if you get a chance send one to Sales@FiCarAudio.com and Ill get one back.

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this