Sign in to follow this  
skeptikal

woot! finally broke down

well i been lookin at the BL 15 for a while now and I decided to grow a pair and buy one! Placed my order, hurt to look at the receipt a bit but it'll be worth it!

my 6" PSP port should be here shortly too ;P

Thanks for the order... had a couple BL 15s in the past 2-3 days so Im not sure which is yours, but Im sure itll be out to you ASAP.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Rescheduled Delivery: 08/28/2007

woot ty scott!

Keep us all posted!

Just a little on the worried side. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow but has not left moved from Colorado in 4 days..

Tracking

Hope its ok.. :Doh:

Just remember once its out of Scotts hands and in UPS's dont blame Scott for late shipping. UPS tends to be slow sometimes, just thought I would say. Dont fret too much, itll get there, your going to open the box and say "F*** me :boner:"

Remember to take pics, we like pics.

Just remember once its out of Scotts hands and in UPS's dont blame Scott for late shipping. UPS tends to be slow sometimes, just thought I would say. Dont fret too much, itll get there, your going to open the box and say "F*** me :boner:"

Remember to take pics, we like pics.

oh pics will definitely be provided as well as vids / reviews when its all said and done. I'm not worried about it being late so much as it not coming at all. I just hope one of the little UPS f*cks didn't decide to take my sub home with them :( .

Scott you got an e-mail ;P

Normally they don't really mess with stuff, just drop it because it's heavy :P

I had to take my car to get worked on today (new mirrors/fog lights) and they had to keep it over night. I'm really worried they aren't going to arm the alarm and my subs and amps will be stolen (like they wouldn't be regardless).

I don't know why I'm so worried about it (well, I guess I do) but I just have a feeling something bad's going to happen. :(

Looks like you got it :) Keep us posted in either this or the other post you have.

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this